Hey there! Welcome to Praise Cafe! I'm embie and I am one of the long time posters here. I'm sorry you're having trouble navigating the site. In Gibberish under the the Q and A thread when you read my post there should have been a series of clickable boxes at the bottom. Edit, Reply, Quote, Quick Reply, Notify and E-mail. Do you see them on your screen? If not, check that you're logged in. You can view everything except the private areas without being logged in. If you are logged in and still unable to see them then there must be a technical issue and I will have to refer you to our Cruel Dictator. smile

In general tho, you can click reply in any of the discussions to add your thoughts, or to add a new subject toa thread, you would click "New Topic" on the top left and you would be starting your own posting.

I hope you have better luck next time. If you don't mail me again and I will talk to Allen. If I see your name about the site I will know you made it through. Glad you're here!

embie

When I don't measure up to much in this life, I'm a treasure in the arms of Christ.