Jesus answers prayer   prayer changes you
home | christian discussion forums | gallery | the.link newsletter | praise.cafe journals
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Kinda Urgent #60005 04/28/08 04:22 PM
F
foreverchanged Offline OP
Disciple
OP Offline
Disciple
F
We always have extra kids with us on weekends when it starts to warm up and then in the summertime. This weekend we had several, and my husband took them to the church parkinglot to ride gocarts and 4wheelers. The youngest girl with him was 5, and she was supposed to ride with my husband only, but my husband got off the 4whlr to start a gocart for another kid, and while he was doing that, the 9yr old sister of the 4yrl old told her to get on her gocart. My husband hollered for her to stop, but she took a curve really fast and it threw the 4yr old out. The seatbelt caught her and the gocart drug her about 10 ft, and then finally released her when the back tire of the gocart ran over her stomach.

She has really bad road rash all over her back, and tire burn on her stomach (she had a helmet on), but the ER last night said everything looked fine, so my husband came home. This morning, he passed by their house to check on her, and no one was there, so we called them and their phone is out of minutes. We called Baptist, and Baptist said that they transfered her during the night to Houston because she had some internal fluid buildup, and they couldn't figure out what was causing it.

I don't know what that means, but it sounds scary to me. Please keep her and the family in your prayers. Her name is Dakota, and to make things worse, she's the daugther of the man who burned our investment house down and he just got out of jail a month ago. This whole situation is totally in God's hands because otherwise, I see no good that could possibly come of it.

-Michelle

The best laid plans are in my other pants. -- Newsboys
Re: Kinda Urgent [Re: foreverchanged] #60006 04/28/08 06:36 PM
Steve Offline
Disciple
Disciple
praying now!

"I'm part of the fellowship of the unashamed. I have the Holy Spirit power. The die has been cast. I have stepped over the line. The decision has been made - I'm a disciple of HIS.
www.Real-Men.net
Re: Kinda Urgent [Re: Steve] #60007 04/29/08 12:08 AM
Allen Offline
Disciple
Disciple
Will do

- Allen [Linked Image]
- I don't need things, I need people - mb © 2002
Re: Kinda Urgent [Re: Allen] #60009 04/29/08 12:39 AM
NABSTER Offline
Disciple
Disciple
LORD, Intervene for this child.
I pray total healing and miraculous restoration of her body.
I pray for all involved to have wisdom and for the doctors to have discernment over medical procedures.

I pray all medicines would be effective and all healing would be complete.

I pray over relationships and the families involved, to have and to show compassion and tolerance and patience in this matter.
I pray hatred would be bound and forgiveness would abound. In Jesus name.

Psalm 91
Re: Kinda Urgent [Re: NABSTER] #60016 04/29/08 10:58 AM
embie Offline
Queen
Disciple
Queen
Disciple
Prayed and praying for all involved Michele.

God is Good... \0/

Give us an update when you know more.

When I don't measure up to much in this life, I'm a treasure in the arms of Christ.
Re: Kinda Urgent [Re: embie] #60093 05/01/08 05:57 PM
F
Disciple
OP Offline
Disciple
F
Thanks guys. Update, they released her after observation, and she seems okay. They said the fluid was normal bruising. I guess the parent's aren't too hacked, because they sent her over to our house yesterday, still wearing her hospital gown. She showed up this morning wanting to swim. So she's gonna be fine. Thanks so much for the prayers.

-Michelle

Re: Kinda Urgent [Re: foreverchanged] #60102 05/02/08 03:21 PM
embie Offline
Queen
Disciple
Queen
Disciple
Good to hear it Michele. \0/

It's been a while since we chatted... everything else good? smile

When I don't measure up to much in this life, I'm a treasure in the arms of Christ.
Re: Kinda Urgent [Re: embie] #60117 05/04/08 01:36 AM
F
Disciple
OP Offline
Disciple
F
Yes, MB. Everything is going well. Much better since we talked last. And all of their kids spent the day here again today. The parents even let her ride the go-cart from her house to ours (just had an older person driving, and much slower. heh). Her "road rash" is healing up nicely. All scabbed up and no infections. Kids are so resilliant!

-Michelle

Moderated by  embie, foreverchanged 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 76 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Latest Posts
Disciple Gear
Featured Photos
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18