Home

Monday night

Posted By: whit-Dawg

Monday night - 02/04/03 02:06 AM

For anyone who is interested...

We will be having a praise and worship night at my house on Monday 2/3/03 on Ridgeland @ 7:00pm.

innerdawg
Posted By: Allen

Re: Monday night - 02/04/03 02:08 AM

yay

What time?

Re: Monday night - 02/04/03 02:14 AM

Switched it 7:oo pm

Re: Monday night - 02/04/03 06:31 AM

Great meeting dawg... if we can keep Ross from the scooby snacks, mebbe we won't eat you out of house and home smile
Posted By: Lex-Dex-Inc

Re: Monday night - 02/04/03 10:21 PM

Was this a one-time thing or will it be each Monday?
Posted By: Haze

Re: Monday night - 02/04/03 10:58 PM

Hey Lex...it's every Monday nite at whits and His Heart...it really was great last nite...I do believe if we continue in this thread we'll be back on track...I just love fellowshipping with these folks...if only we could keep the fellas away from whit's doggie's biscuits...

Re: Monday night - 02/05/03 03:23 AM

That was Batman! He wanted to whiten his teeth and shine his coat laugh

Re: Monday night - 02/07/03 06:52 AM

Those shiny, milky white canines were quite appealing lol...not that I was looking or anything like that eek ...I'm bringing gourmet Alpo next monday...he'll never know laugh

Re: Monday night - 02/10/03 04:39 PM

Hey yall, HH and I need to know if you like the 7:oo or 8:00 times better. Also any other suggestions are muy appreciatato-ed. smile

innerdawg

Re: Monday night - 02/11/03 02:34 AM

Well umm either time is ok with moi...I do prefer the 8pm though cause it gives me a chance to get the kiddos settled and stuff...but I can work around either one...and umm since I'm just reading this post and it's past 6:30...I wonder what time tonite...lalala... tongue

Re: Monday night - 02/11/03 08:50 AM

Awesome message tonite ...Dawg you were sorely missed but the show went on smile ..and your comrades did a wonderful job of filling in...it's weird..well not really just shows how God works in unexpected ways...the first 5 of us to get to the house were discussing for a good hour or so about pride and being judgemental and our perspection of things going on in our lives which seem monumental to us but in comparison to what some of those closest to us..family, friends are going through appear trivial..well not trivial but just not as big a deal...we tend to "sweat the small stuff" when we should just let it go...anyway..along comes the 3 "late" guys ...and one of them starts talking about things he has been going through in the past few months..and these are "big" things...by everyone's perception...and he elaborates on how he has learned to deal with them through his belief in God...and he talks about pride and being judgemental etc...if I didn't know otherwise I would have thought he had been listening to what we had been discussing well before he got there...it was really awesome just that feeling of being so "in tune" "in sync" with each other...I really can't explain it but it just felt really good...well until next week...and Whit HH had the foresight to hide the scooby snacks... lol...hey I'm not really sure what I'm trying to say here...not really making any point in particular...oh well...ya'll just bear with this confused child of God...God Bless ya'll

Re: Monday night - 02/25/03 12:51 AM

Whit and Heart are out of town tonight... we can either meet at someone's home or at some other place...

Call me when you get a second: 498-3792

Re: Monday night - 02/25/03 07:21 AM

we ended up meeting at waffle's house jumpy

those who missed, missed a good one tongue
Posted By: anangelsarms

Re: Monday night - 02/26/03 03:50 AM

Man I miss Waffle House ! tongue
Posted By: delight

Re: Monday night - 02/26/03 03:17 PM

me too!!!!!! mmmmmmmm....pecan waffles are soooo good!!!! jumpy
Posted By: embie

Re: Monday night - 02/26/03 09:12 PM

I'm a thick sliced French Toast Freak... yay

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm smile
Posted By: delight

Re: Monday night - 02/27/03 02:27 AM

hey embie, if you like thick french toast, try making it out of "king's hawaiian sweet bread"...it is truly delicious!!!!!! thumbsup

Re: Monday night - 02/27/03 06:06 AM

I had a pecan waffle... plus some other equally good stuff slurp

Re: Monday night - 02/28/03 04:58 AM

And good company too... wink

Re: Monday night - 04/07/03 08:51 PM

So.......is it on ...is it off....?

Re: Monday night - 04/07/03 10:29 PM

not sure, I am headed to austin shortly, will be back wednesday night... hazel is usually ready to go, and amy wants to... pass the word smile I'll be in town next monday yay

Re: Monday night - 04/08/03 03:37 AM

who is hazel and amy?

Re: Monday night - 04/09/03 01:15 AM

Hey Lex...Hazel would be me...I think...unless I'm deemed non-existent wink ....what Big Al means is that I'm usually up for meeting whenever...and so is he whenever he's in town...as for the other folks...ummm...I'm not sure everybody seems to be too busy....but I enjoy the fellowship and I'm willing to work my schedule around it because it's important to me...but I'm only one person and well I'm not sure if the desire is there anymore...we all have busy lives but prioritizing seems to be an issue for all of us...so unless we're all on the same page ummm I don't see much happening...we'll see when Big Al gets back in town because he is the one and only cruel dictator...lol...btw Lex...let me introduce myself...

Re: Monday night - 04/09/03 05:34 AM

Actually we've met, I just never got your name.

Re: Monday night - 04/10/03 04:46 AM

Ummm we have? refresh my memory....

Re: Monday night - 04/10/03 06:06 AM

I think so....in the last days of stand I was the other guy there that wasn't in the band
© 2024 PraiseCafe