Jesus answers prayer   prayer changes you
home | christian discussion forums | gallery | the.link newsletter | praise.cafe journals
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Prayers and Praise #62761 10/14/09 06:07 PM
embie Offline OP
Queen
Disciple
OP Offline
Queen
Disciple
My kids' dad and his wife and her family were in an awful car accident last night while vacationing in Las Vegas. It seems they were on the highway and a car jumped the median and hit them head on. My ex cracked 2 vertebrae and his wife broke 3 ribs and has a punctured lung. The other members of the family are just bumped and bruised but I don't know any details about the other driver. They were supposed to come home today but now will have to stay hospitalized for another 4-5 days. Please pray for healing and that God will be glorified through this event. Recently Rachel's step-mom has been seeking out answers to faith questions and Rachel has been very excited about it. I give all my thanks and praise to the Lord for what could have been a horrible tragedy. So many head on collisions at high rates of speed end in death. So thankful for his hand on this situation. he is Always Good! \0/

When I don't measure up to much in this life, I'm a treasure in the arms of Christ.
Re: Prayers and Praise [Re: embie] #62764 10/14/09 06:18 PM
Allen Offline
Disciple
Disciple
Wow, will pray embie... in speaking to my cousin this morning we were reminded that it doesn't matter how careful we are, there are eejits out there all hours of the day/night. God is good and faithful \o/

- Allen [Linked Image]
- I don't need things, I need people - mb © 2002
Re: Prayers and Praise [Re: Allen] #62766 10/18/09 09:59 PM
embie Offline OP
Queen
Disciple
OP Offline
Queen
Disciple
We found out today that the driver of the other car was a cabby and the poor guy is in a coma. Please pray for him and his family. We don't know his name, but God does.

When I don't measure up to much in this life, I'm a treasure in the arms of Christ.
Re: Prayers and Praise [Re: embie] #62775 10/22/09 02:21 PM
Steve Offline
Disciple
Disciple
Praying!!!!

"I'm part of the fellowship of the unashamed. I have the Holy Spirit power. The die has been cast. I have stepped over the line. The decision has been made - I'm a disciple of HIS.
www.Real-Men.net
Re: Prayers and Praise [Re: embie] #62979 02/06/11 09:24 PM
embie Offline OP
Queen
Disciple
OP Offline
Queen
Disciple
First I will say that God is Good ALL the time, and then I will ask that you please pray for the Church body at Calvary Life Worship Center. This is the church that I have been attending since my former church changed their services and no longer "gel" with my work schedule. Last week our church roof collpased under the weight of all the snow and the church building is a total loss. Thankfully no one was in the church when the roof caved in. \0/

The building was only 3 years old, but there are roof collapses occuring daily as people cannot get the snow and ice cleared quickly enough.

Here is the link it you'd like to see pics... frown

http://calvarylife.us/

Re: Prayers and Praise [Re: embie] #62983 02/07/11 12:30 PM
R
Rewel Offline
Pharisee
Pharisee
R
Originally Posted by embie
First I will say that God is Good ALL the time, and then I will ask that you please pray for the Church body at Calvary Life Worship Center. This is the church that I have been attending since my former church changed their services and no longer "gel" with my work schedule.

I think I had visited that church too. My cousin is a member of Calvary Life. She is always inviting me to go with her at church. Sad to hear what happened.

Moderated by  embie, foreverchanged 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 263 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
Today's Birthdays
E.L. Rivers
Latest Posts
Disciple Gear
Featured Photos
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20