Jesus answers prayer   prayer changes you
home | christian discussion forums | gallery | the.link newsletter | praise.cafe journals
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
I have returned #59709 04/15/08 04:49 PM
K
Kingpin Offline OP
Disciple
OP Offline
Disciple
K
Greetings all!

Only a handful of you may remember me, but for those that do not here is my little story.

May name is David Williams, I am 28 years old and live in Michigan with my wife of seven years (this april) and three children. We have twin three year old daughters and a one year old daughter. Needless to say we are quite busy and have an overflow of estrogen in my house (in case anyone needs any).

I work as a systems admin for an automotive supplier and enjoy it, but wish travel would be less (had 40,000 air miles last year). I am looking for a new job anywhere in the country. My wife and I would love to move to Florida.

I am passionate about Christ and love Christian Music. Some of my favorite bands/artists are: third day, casting crowns, mercyme, jeremy camp, newsboys, chris tomlin and michael w. smith. I aspire to actually become a singer/songwriter myself. My voice is somewhere between Mark Hall and Mac Powell, but it doesn't matter what we sound like as long as it is passionate and for our Lord.

God Bless and i look forward to fellowship!

Try Jesus. If not completely satisfied, go to Hell.
Re: I have returned [Re: Kingpin] #59710 04/15/08 06:40 PM
embie Offline
Queen
Disciple
Queen
Disciple
Hello there stranger!!!! I was wondering if you were still out there somewhere in Cyberspace. Since we last chatted you've added another little darling. How wonderful for your family! My little girl is a freshman in college and my little boy a senior in high school. Not sure if you still remember Steve Leeds from the UK? We're still great friends; he just got married to a women he met "on-line" from Brazil slap .

I've moved on from Eaton as well and now work for Pratt & Whitney. Same business, different locale. wink

So good to "see" you. Don't spend too much time on-line. I'm sure there must be a diaper you can help change. tongue

Stick around and send pics! laugh

When I don't measure up to much in this life, I'm a treasure in the arms of Christ.
Re: I have returned [Re: embie] #59742 04/17/08 03:46 AM
Allen Offline
Disciple
Disciple
Hey David! Great to see you online again peaunutbutterjelly

Congrats on the growth in your family, I didn't remember you had twins either smile

I have a little one I named after you smile

- Allen [Linked Image]
- I don't need things, I need people - mb © 2002
Re: I have returned [Re: Allen] #59746 04/17/08 10:40 AM
Steve Offline
Disciple
Disciple
Hey bro!!!! Welcome back!!! It has been a while I have divorced and remarried since we last chatted!

Congrats on the kiddo (s)!

"I'm part of the fellowship of the unashamed. I have the Holy Spirit power. The die has been cast. I have stepped over the line. The decision has been made - I'm a disciple of HIS.
www.Real-Men.net
Re: I have returned [Re: Steve] #59757 04/17/08 07:29 PM
K
Kingpin Offline OP
Disciple
OP Offline
Disciple
K
Wow, so much has changed in so little time! I'm surprised you all remember me, but I'm glad. I've been looming in Cyberspace for many years, but have settled once again with all of you fine people. wink

Steve (aka Manalive)! Divorced? Re-married? Online/Brazil? Do I ask......drugs? j/k. Great to see you are doing well.

Embie, wow, college and senior....yikes, i do NOT look forward to those days at all....Glad to see you left the Eaton trap and moved on to better things.

Allen.......you haven't changed. tongue Glad to hear actually.

Try Jesus. If not completely satisfied, go to Hell.
Re: I have returned [Re: Kingpin] #59761 04/17/08 08:57 PM
embie Offline
Queen
Disciple
Queen
Disciple
Steve (aka Manalive) Different Steve on here, but you got the Manalive part right. He married the woman from Brazil.

Our Steve (here) has also been divorced and remarried, however his "Mrs" is from the foreign land of TX... tongue

When I don't measure up to much in this life, I'm a treasure in the arms of Christ.

Moderated by  foreverchanged, NABSTER 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 102 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Latest Posts
Disciple Gear
Featured Photos
May
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16