Jesus answers prayer   prayer changes you
home | christian discussion forums | gallery | the.link newsletter | praise.cafe journals
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Another couple #55176 12/16/06 03:43 PM
C
ClingingtoMyRockEternal Offline OP
Disciple
OP Offline
Disciple
C
Okay this might take awhile so just bare with me:

My friend Allie is moving back to Knoxville. (for those of you who don't know TN that's about two hours away from here)

The guy she was going out with broke up with her and HE was heart broken... he really liked her a lot and he was upset that she had chosen to do this. (it was her choice her parents aren't moving she's going to live with her grandma.) Well, he wrote her this note saying how when they were dating everything was great how she made him have a reason to live and now that they were over he didn't ever want to love again or let anyone close to him and just wanted to die. I know it seems kinda out there because we're just sophomores but that's what it said and it really worried me because I knew he was a cutter. I think he's okay now... I told someone about the note and they contacted his parents. He came to church with me last week. So pray for him... he said he feels weird coming to church because he's not a Christian, but after we got him to my church once he said he wants to come back. I tried to get him to come to the Christian club that meets after school, but he didn't want to do that. His name is Zach. He's a really neat guy I just think he's gotten mixed up in some of the wrong crowds and stuff.

No. 2:
My parents have actually decided to let me go to Alabama over break... I'll be gone Christmas and New Years (coming back New Years Day) I don't really know what I'm looking for. The people I talk to tell me I have to surrender to God. I'm not sure what that looks like because I thought I've done that. Maybe I'm just trying to justify myself. I do have an insteresting assignment for my next therapy session though: write letter to myself as if I was looking down on me (like an out of body experience or something).

So just pray that God will show me something or that I'll wake up and smell the coffee.

I guess that's all guys. I know that's a lot for one post but I've had a lot on my heart. Thanks...

Rachel

P.S. Exams are Monday and Tuesday Spanish 2, Keyboarding (she said if we didn't study we'd fail?), Choir (music history test), and Geometery (he's not even giving us our study guide until Monday and the exam is Tuesday!!!)

Without music life would be an empty nothingness...
... without God there would be no life.

"Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord, the Lord, is the Rock Eternal" Isaiah 26:4
Re: Another couple [Re: ClingingtoMyRockEternal] #55181 12/16/06 11:43 PM
Steve Offline
Disciple
Disciple
Got it mmmmm coffee...... oh, wait praying lil sis!

"I'm part of the fellowship of the unashamed. I have the Holy Spirit power. The die has been cast. I have stepped over the line. The decision has been made - I'm a disciple of HIS.
www.Real-Men.net
Re: Another couple [Re: Steve] #55183 12/17/06 04:27 AM
Allen Offline
Disciple
Disciple
Me as well, now make God proud and study real hard smile

- Allen [Linked Image]
- I don't need things, I need people - mb © 2002
Re: Another couple [Re: Allen] #55191 12/18/06 01:54 PM
embie Offline
Queen
Disciple
Queen
Disciple
Sí, como usted dijo laugh

God Bless you Rachel.

When I don't measure up to much in this life, I'm a treasure in the arms of Christ.

Moderated by  embie, foreverchanged 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 221 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Latest Posts
Disciple Gear
Featured Photos
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18