Jesus answers prayer   prayer changes you
home | christian discussion forums | gallery | the.link newsletter | praise.cafe journals
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
What Happened? #36122 09/03/05 08:19 AM
SenorElMouse Offline OP
Disciple
OP Offline
Disciple
The Real Perspective

You call us evil?
You say that were wrong?
When have you
had to live like this?
When have you
had to watch your back
so they dont jab
a sharp knife in it.
When have you had
to pick up your friend
after they trash him
and leave him lying there?
When have you ever
had a gun to your head
as they demand your money
and your pride.
They took my pride.
To call myself a man
They took my freedom
to walk in my town.
You blame it on parents.
You blame it on the hood.
Why don't you put the blame
right where it belongs?
Right in the human
that stole my bike
or to the person
that robbed us again
Why can't you see
my hate isn't unjust?
Why can't you see
That I'm human too.
You think I can't feel this?
The pain that they cause
You think I'm immune?
to the everything they dish out
Well heres some news
in big bold letters
I AM NOT IMMUNE
can you hear me now?

Maybe now you will understand where I'm comming from. I'm tired of being called evil. I'm tired of people being prejudice against me just because my views are different than theirs. I'm tired of listening to them telling me that I'm evil and that I'm wrong. Well here's some news: I'm sick of it. I'm not wrong. I'm not evil because I feel this way. I have had to deal with injustice from them. Look, you may be mad at me because of this, but I need a venue for my rage. I can't take sitting in silence any more. It's caused too much pain.

Welcome to the life of a Mouse.

Re: What Happened? #36123 09/03/05 11:11 AM
embie Offline
Queen
Disciple
Queen
Disciple
Mouse, we feel your pain. You are not alone in your suffering. Have you ever lost a child or a spouse? Ever had a house taken away because you lost the job you worked at for 25 years? Ever see a loved one waste away to cancer or aids? Robberies, rapes and murders will happen. We live in a decaying and dying world that is filled with sin. We cannot control time and space and we surely cannot control another human being. All we can control is ourselves and do the best we can making our way along this journey. At some point we have to decide to move forward and leave the baggage behind. I realize you are only 17, and in time you may change your point of view. But until then why don't you funnel that anger into something constructive, not the dismantling of a belief system that has existed since the beginning of time. You are not going to topple it. It's just not going to happen. I don't think you're evil. I think you are hurt. You need to get that hurt under control because I am living proof that hurt people...hurt people. Don't allow yourself to hurt people. In reality, that's the easy thing to do. It's simple to make people feel lousy about themselves and their lives. The challenge is making them feel valuable. I think you are an intelligent person, capable of deep thought. Don't waste your potential to do good.

When I don't measure up to much in this life, I'm a treasure in the arms of Christ.
Re: What Happened? #36124 09/03/05 12:44 PM
NABSTER Offline
Disciple
Disciple
Ditto Embie...mouse accept my apologies for some prior harsh words...It is difficult to know one's circumstances via a forum. I prejudged you wrongly...now that being said I am still a man of conviction. I call a spade a spade and defend my belief as strongly as you will yours. So when you make some statements that i believe need response...i will respond accordingly. I have a son your age. It is a confusing time , NO?
nabster

Psalm 91
Re: What Happened? #36125 09/03/05 05:02 PM
SenorElMouse Offline OP
Disciple
OP Offline
Disciple
Its a very confusing thime filled with lots of untrust and backwards people.

Nabster: I am seriously glad that you respond the way you do. In fact, if you responded any differently, I might have thought less of you. I went back and read posts of yours from other areas of the forum. You are a man of your beliefs and you stick up for what you believe in. To me, that's the best thing you can do. I know where you stand and you know where I stand. And to me, that is a great thing. You seem like a rather nice guy with some storn opinions. That's not a bad thing. We need some more people in this world that stand up for what they believe in.

Embie: When I was a kid I was always tought "Dont get mad, get even." It usually worked for me because I had my friends and we would get even with whoever messed with us. But now, things are different. Everyone is messing with us. We're litterally breaking down. Sometimes I sit in my room full of absolute rage because of just the thought of some things that have happened. To me, if I can't get revenge then I can't let go. I cannot let go of what people do to me, to us. Unfortunatly, I do not know how to let go of all of this. I tried religion a few years ago, it only made my anger worse when I found out everyone was a fake at the church. I tried counseling, untill they went and talked to my teachers about what I said to them and the teachers made fun of me for something I had said privately. Nothing in this world seems rto help. My rage cannot be dimished.

Re: What Happened? #36126 09/06/05 03:53 PM
F
foreverchanged Offline
Disciple
Disciple
F
M, I hope you know that I don't think or refer to you as "evil", although I do think that you are misguided in some of your ways of thinking, but each man is entitled to his own opinion, and I respect yours. I hope that I have shown that in my responses to you, and I hope that we can continue to freely discuss our beliefs.

-Michelle

The best laid plans are in my other pants. -- Newsboys

Moderated by  embie, foreverchanged 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 155 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Latest Posts
Disciple Gear
Featured Photos
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18