Jesus answers prayer   prayer changes you
home | christian discussion forums | gallery | the.link newsletter | praise.cafe journals
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
I need Prayer Please #23646 01/18/04 02:41 AM
KristiAnn Offline OP
Disciple
OP Offline
Disciple
Hello Sister's & Brother's,

As you all know I am in very deep depression right now. I have no motivation or Enegery to do anything. I have many things bothering me. ie...

1) Less than a year ago my daddy committed suicide due to complications of cancer in his liver. I have a lot of greif over this still.

2) I am disabled, and cannot work due to a non operable herniated disk in my neck and my my Pectus Excavatum Birth Defect . I still have stainless steel wires holding my chest bones together. I now have arthritis in my entire rib cage.

3) I having trouble with the Social Security Administration regarding my Disability Claim. I have had no income at all since July 21st, 2003. I have a lawyer fighting my case on contingency. Means, I don't pay anything until I win my Claim. The SSA have turned me down twice for my SSDI (Social Security Disability Income). That's why I have a lawyer now. In my Web Page there's a link to Joni & Friends , Not many people know she (Joni) helped get the American with Disbilities Act to come into exsitence!!

4) I have the Oregon Health Plan , which they keep cutting benefits. I have broken moulers on the bottom back row of my teeth. Now they don't have dental care.

I do trust God and Love Him very much. I have tried too turn all the above over to Him more than once. Patience isn't always very fun at all as we all know. I have to get into grief therapy soon for the death of my father Norman C. Jorgensen from Cancer and Lou Gehrigs disease. I belong to Allen's team at UBBDev & UBBThersdve to help fight cancer by donating my unused computer time. Link at Grid.Org-Cancer Research Project .

I am sorry all, please Help help help Thanks so much Sister's and Brother's from the bottom of my heart. I love you all, I supposed too John 15:12

Love Always & Forever [Linked Image],

Kristi Ann Jorgensen

Re: I need Prayer Please #23647 01/18/04 03:58 AM
ThanksALatte Offline
Wow...I will definitely be on my knees on your behalf. Be encouraged, my friend, and stay strong, for "where two or three come together in My name, there am I with them."

His,
Latte

<

"Go out on a limb...that's where the fruit is!"
Re: I need Prayer Please #23648 01/18/04 04:38 PM
U
UnconventionalKrisChen Offline
U
Kristi, you can surely count on me for prayers! My heart breaks for you sweet heart. Perhaps if you contact a local hospice group they can offer some help with your grieving. Losing a loved one is a very hard thing to live with. It is especially difficult when they decide to end their own life. I'm sure somehow somewhere there is/are a group to help you through this time.

Also, depression is at least a two fold illness. If you aren't already please speak to your doctor about getting antidepressant treatment going. You may first want to see a Social worker, Psychologist or Psychiatrist to diagnose your situation. Often medication is not enough to help psychotherapy is necessary too. It's good to have somebody to talk with. They can also be a good source to find groups that can help. Having a medical/psychological diagnose for clinical depression will also help your SS claim.

It seems it's the job of SS to deny claims at least three times. It's good you now have an attorney. It's such a frustrating procedure than many people just give up. I am on disability myself and until my psychologist referred me to a man who used to work for SS, I got nowhere. I also understand about the cuts in services. If you are near a College/University that teaches dentistry, speak with them about dental care. They always need patients for the students to pracice on. That's how I've maintained my dental health. Until medicaid stopped dental services it cost next to nothing to maintain dental health. Now, they no longer pay but the University works with me financially to make payments for dental care. Their prices are also much lower than a private practice.

When I first started seeing my psychologist, he immediately had me apply for SSI he knew I WOULD QUALIFY. It gave some income and insurance coverage for health and prescriptions. It also helps your case for SSD. I hope this may be of some help to you and know you'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

Re: I need Prayer Please #23649 01/18/04 06:35 PM
Steve Offline
Disciple
Disciple
Sorry I am late, I sure will pray sister!

"I'm part of the fellowship of the unashamed. I have the Holy Spirit power. The die has been cast. I have stepped over the line. The decision has been made - I'm a disciple of HIS.
www.Real-Men.net
Re: I need Prayer Please #23650 01/19/04 02:15 AM
Amy Lou Offline
Disciple
Disciple
I'm praying as well!!

Re: I need Prayer Please #23651 01/20/04 03:48 AM
Andy Offline
aka Trusting Him
Disciple
aka Trusting Him
Disciple
And me as well!

And we all know what God has to say when two or more of us can agree.

Truly I say to you, Whatever you shall bind on earth shall occur, having been bound in Heaven; and whatever you shall loose on earth shall occur, having been loosed in Heaven. Again I say to you that if two of you shall agree on earth as regarding anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them by My Father in Heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in My name, there I am in their midst.
(Matthew 18:18-20 MKJV)

Who are you? What do you want? Why are you here? Where are you Going?
Re: I need Prayer Please #23652 01/20/04 05:34 AM
Allen Offline
Disciple
Disciple
Me as well Kristi... you have much to offer, you'll be in my prayers. I agree with everything Thom has said, please let us know how you're doing.

- Allen [Linked Image]
- I don't need things, I need people - mb © 2002
Re: I need Prayer Please #23653 01/20/04 08:46 AM
JoshPet Offline
Kristi -
I'll be praying for you as well. You have brightened several of the websites I visit.

I have faith that all will work out for you and you will find the way. smile

---JoshHappiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open.
Re: I need Prayer Please #23654 01/21/04 06:29 AM
KristiAnn Offline OP
Disciple
OP Offline
Disciple
Sister's & Brother's,

Thank You from the bottom of my Heart!!

I am taking Vicodin now for the pain, I wear a neck brace as well. I've been on Anti-Depressents for more then three years, at 100mg Zoloft a day. I might need to have my doctor increase my dose maybe. Anyhow, I will seek therapy soon at Hospice for the grief of loosing my daddy.

Thanks so much Thom for the suggestions!! I will try them Brother.

I Love you all, Not because God told me too in Bible Verse John 15:12. But, because of all the love and caring I see at this wonderful web site. I can see God's Work being done here, that's so encouraging too me! laugh . Thanks so much all, I Love You All [Linked Image]!!!

I found this list of The 10 Commandments online. I liked it, I hope I didn't offend anyone by it..
[Linked Image]

Love Always,

Re: I need Prayer Please #23655 01/21/04 06:31 AM
Steve Offline
Disciple
Disciple
Hey Kristi!

I actually hope that they Do offend someone laugh No one was ever changed by never being offended. (by the Holy Spirit that is wink )

"I'm part of the fellowship of the unashamed. I have the Holy Spirit power. The die has been cast. I have stepped over the line. The decision has been made - I'm a disciple of HIS.
www.Real-Men.net
Re: I need Prayer Please #23656 01/21/04 06:55 AM
KristiAnn Offline OP
Disciple
OP Offline
Disciple
I agree Steve!!

More people that knows the Holy Spirit the better!! For my opinion, I believe this way:

God the Father, God the Son, God The Holy Spirit, the Great Three in One!!! It's a mystery that is hard to understand for some, it's how I believe. I see God Working, I feel happier right now, and I give God the Credit!! Yea laugh laugh . Thanks so much Steve for the nice positive words!!

Love Always,

Re: I need Prayer Please #23657 01/21/04 06:03 PM
U
U
LOL, good thing I'm Polish. We're too dumb to ever be offended by anything. On the other hand, as offensive as I often tend to be, I ought to be able to change the world.

Kristi, with the dosage you take and especially for the length of time you've taken it, upping the dose may not be of much help. You may need to try other meds to see how they work. After a time, any med we take at any dosage tends to lose it's affect. Over the time I've needed an antidepressant, when I notice that my sleep pattern, or appetite or mood change considerably, I let my doctor know and we switch meds. Then after a year or so we may go back to the other one. I've heard lots of people say they've had good results with the new Welbutrin extended time release. Perhaps your doctor would discuss it with you. I'm not trying to practice medicine here but was also on Vicodin after my surgery. I found that using Aleve did more for my pain than the V did. Also if your not, be sure to use a stool softener because of the Vicodin.

Re: I need Prayer Please #23658 01/23/04 12:31 AM
KristiAnn Offline OP
Disciple
OP Offline
Disciple
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thom or is it Kris writes: laugh

Kristi, with the dosage you take and especially for the length of time you've taken it, upping the dose may not be of much help. You may need to try other meds to see how they work. After a time, any med we take at any dosage tends to lose it's affect. Over the time I've needed an antidepressant, when I notice that my sleep pattern, or appetite or mood change considerably, I let my doctor know and we switch meds. Then after a year or so we may go back to the other one. I've heard lots of people say they've had good results with the new Welbutrin extended time release. Perhaps your doctor would discuss it with you. I'm not trying to practice medicine here but was also on Vicodin after my surgery. I found that using Aleve did more for my pain than the V did. Also if your not, be sure to use a stool softener because of the Vicodin.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hiya Thom! or is it Kris? laugh

Thanks for the nice reply! I agree with you, this desision about upping the dose of my anti-depressents. No anti-depressent is helpful for me it seems right now, I will talk with my doctor, about a different brand. My attorney and I agree, I need a newer doctor. My current doctor don't support my SSDI claim, it took forever to get the Vicodin out of her. I guess because, this is a narcotic, and now Federally watched whom and why it's given to the patient's now a days. Since I also take a prescription sleeping pills from my doctor to help me sleep at night. I am very careful with my Vicodin, I olny take it when I need to. When I was diagnosed by a doctor in the early 1990s about me pains I was having, he gave me three cortisone shots in my shoulder area, that was before he did the the MRI on my neck and discovered the herniated disk in my neck. Right after that he prescribed me a lot of Vicodin a day, three 500mg tablets for the pain I was having. He told me then, I need to get a lawyer for this. However he would not tell me why until I got it out if him, then and only then he told me about my herniated disk in my upper part of my neck. By showing me the MRI picture, he explained then..

I need to get over the year 2003. I am trying very hard in 2004 to be more positive and optimistic in my life.

Some of the Positive things decisions I have made in 2004 was to stay in this web site because of all the wonderful people on this board!!! thumbsup

I am still wearing my neck brace everyday to help allevuiate my day too day pain I am experiencing. I'll have to get a chest brace again someday as soon as I get my SSDI for supporting my rib cage. I wish no one the pain and angony, I've had all my life. Sometimes I question God why? I get this from Him, because I want you to have long fruitful life. By trusting in God, I re-wrote the Foot- Prints in the Sand for us:

Footprints in the Sand

One night a woman had a dream. She dreamed she was walking along the beach with the Lord. Across the sky flashed scenes of her life. For each scene, she noticed two sets of footprints in the sand, one belonged to her, and the other to the Lord.

When the last scene of her life flashed before her, she looked back at the footprints in the sand. She noticed that many times along the path of her life there was only one set of footprints. She also noticed that it happened at the very lowest and saddest times in her life.

This really bothered her and she questioned the Lord about it. "Lord, you said once I decided to follow you, you'd walk with me all the way. But I have noticed that during the most troublesome times in my life, there is only one set of footprints. I don't understand why when I needed you most you would leave me."

The Lord replied, "My precious, precious child, I Love you and would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."

Author Unknown...

Love Always & Forever [Linked Image]

Re: I need Prayer Please #23659 02/04/04 07:44 AM
KristiAnn Offline OP
Disciple
OP Offline
Disciple
hi everyone,

Bad day for me today. I've had to wear my neck brace almost all day. I had to take one of my Vicodin this morning, later I got a migraine headache. My right knee is worse now, I constantly have to walk with my new cane my mother bought me at Christmas time now. My chest hurt today for those wondering what my birth defect looked like here is a picture of a boy whom has Pectus Excavatum. Mine was 10 time worse than his, my center Sternum bone was fused to my back bone.
See image below:

[Linked Image]

Help, I am hurting in m more ways I can count!!!

Love,

Kristi Ann

Re: I need Prayer Please #23660 02/04/04 08:15 AM
Steve Offline
Disciple
Disciple
Prayin sister!

www.Real-Men.net
Re: I need Prayer Please #23661 02/04/04 03:39 PM
J
Jusselin Offline
Disciple
Disciple
J
I may not know you but I'm praying for you. wavey

Make disciples of all nations...
http://disciplegear.us/
Re: I need Prayer Please #23662 02/05/04 12:58 AM
U
U
Kristi,

Please know you are being prayed for and thought of. Just one hint for pain control. Don't wait so long that you are absolutely miserable. It takes much longer for the pain medication to take effect and lessen your pain. Depending on the time it takes for the med to metabolize stretching the next dose could have a similar effect. The key word is COMFORT. Keep yourself comfortable. Tell the Dr. about the headache. He may be able to help out with a diffeent or additional med. Praying real hard for you sweetheart.

Re: I need Prayer Please #23663 02/05/04 10:07 PM
Amy Lou Offline
Disciple
Disciple
Kristi Ann ~ Praying too!!!

Re: I need Prayer Please #23664 02/26/05 07:42 AM
KristiAnn Offline OP
Disciple
OP Offline
Disciple
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Amy Lou:
Kristi Ann ~ Praying too!!! </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks Amy Lou!

Updates;

Oct 12th, 2004

Well I do Not have good news after my doctors visit today (October 12th, 2004). The Two MRIs I had one for my neck and the other for my lower back.

I just found out that I have a herniated disk in my lower back between L4 - L5 (fourth MRI October 8th, 2004), and my neck at which I knew I had is C5 - C6 (third MRI October 5th, 2004). Doctor Wilson explained to me that my lower ruptured disk (herniation) is very bad and there is not enough room for my spinal cord nerves to go through that part of my L4 -L5 disk. They are going to start me on very light therapy right away, and I see the neurologist again December 1st, 2004 at 11:30AM.

Dr. Wilson is a Very nice doctor and explained my MRI pictures of my neck and lower back in very easy detail so I could understand it. He gave me the MRI pictures and I am going to scan them unto my hard-drive to save.

I know know why I have a hard time sleeping, two herniations in my back are causing me a lot of pain!

February 15th, 2005 6:28PM pst

My Lawyers office just called right now February 15th, 2005 at 4:50PM pst.

They're re-scheduling my Pre-Trail Hearing for this Friday February 18th, 2005 at 10:30AM pst. I spoke with Doyle there, and he told me my SSDI hearing is March 9th, 2005!

Please Pray I get my SSDI, I need a place of my own to live at where my mother and I can visit and she can stay with me. Right now my mother cannot stay with me because I live with someone and sleep on my futon in the living room of a one bedroom apartment. Plus my mother and I really don't care for this person I am staying with. My mom and I know it's better than living in the streets. My mom Lives in Northern, California near Eureka.

My mom is moving from the apartment she moved to last year because of the mold and it's too much water in this apartment. So, God gave her another home for next Month. It's bigger and up on a hill in Fortuna, California.

HELP, Please Pray I get my SSDI!! I have two badly ruptured disks in my back at C5-C6 in my neck and one that's really bad and worse is L4-L5, because this one is Ruptured both sides on my Spinal Cord!

February 18th, 2005 8:42PM PST

I am Still Very Sick with Pneumonia and have been sleeping a lot. This is the Fifth Time I've had Pneumonia! The Reason Why I get it so easy is below;

I get Pneumonia Very easy due to my Birth Defect in my Chest area Rib Cage that was Rebuilt. At the same surgery, both my Lungs and Heart were operated on.

Individuals with Moderate to Severe Pectus Birth Defects may experience shortness of breath (due to the lung compression), exercise intolerance, chest pain (due to the ribcage not being able to expand), costochondrial pain (due to inflammation of the costochondrial joint), arrhythmias, increased asthmatic symptoms, susceptibility to inflammatory illness in the lungs and Pneumonia.

Please Read the Information I post about Pneumonia , this is a Very Serious!!

Okay, I also seen my Lawyer today about getting ready for my Social Security Disability Insurace Hearing March 9th. I need to get into Therapy right away, I am Severely Depressed still, even though I am on 150mg of zoloft a day now. So far the increased dose has not made a difference in my Depression. I have been Depressed a lot growning up and all through my life. I might have Bipolar Disorder, I need a doctor to check this out for me. I also had to Email the Hospital where I had my Severe Birth Defect Surgery in 1965 with Dr. Burer. I need the Records and Reports of my Entire surgery and hospital stay at Los Angeles Orthopaedic Hospital Foundation. So, I Emailed them When I got home from my lawyers office.

I will see my lawyer again before March 9th. My lawyer told me today I have a Really hard Judge in my case. Drats... My Neuorologist doctor says I am faking my pain and all my problems on his report GRRRRRR. I did NOT choose to be born with a Severe Birth Defect, Color Blind, or Arthritis in my body. Nor did I choose to have two Ruptured disks in my back that hurt me a lot. I did not choose depression. Or that I get Pneumoia very easy.

I am Very Stressed, Depressed, Disabled and Hurt. I NEED to move from where I am living soon. Please Lord Jesus HELP me I pray this in Jesus Name Amen!

I need to rest now I am super tired, I took I Vicodin pain pill and my Sleeping pill about 10 minutes ago. I cannot handle anymore Stress!!!!!!!

February 21st, 2005

I need to get out from where I am living! My room-mate is calling me a Control Freak and other not so nice words. This is Abuse and I cannot take this anymore!

She is into Porn and Bestiality on her computer thats in her bedroom, YUCK! Her car broke down, so I let her drive my Jeep Grand Cherokee once in a while. This NEEDS to stop now. I Paid cash for my Jeep and Not for a convicted felon to drive to bars and ect.. She thinks she don't have to believe all in the Bible as I believe, she don't discern right from wrong!

I am so Stressed because my Doctor is NOT supporting my Social Security Disability Claim! I Emailed her last night hoping to have just one little Report done for my SSDI Lawyer, She will NOT do this for me. Below is what I sent to my doctor;

_______________________-

KristiAnn wrote;

Dear Sara,

Sorry, If I confused you.

I still have Pneumonia and it takes me along time to
get over this. This is the Fifth time I've had
Pneumonia, I get it easy due to my Birth Defect.

Anyhow, I do NOT like the Report that Dr. Reed Wilson
wrote up about me. He said I am psychosomatic and that
all my pain is all in my head. This is NOT true, I get
migraine headaches from my C5-C6 disk rupture in my
neck. Plus I get cold chills down the middle of my
back, and my right shoulder and back hurts a lot from
the C5-C6 rupture. My L4-L5 disk rupture in my lower
back is worse than my neck rupture. This L4-L5 disk
rupture is pressing on two sides of my spinal cord. I
get a lot of pain from this. I do NOT fake any of my
problems whatsoever!!

I had no control being born with a severe case of
Pectus Excavatum, mine was fused to my back bone. My
entire rib cage was rebuilt back in 1965, plus my
heart and lungs were operated on at the same time.
This is why the hospital kept me unconscious for four
of five days after my surgery. Plus I was born Color
Blind and with arthritis.

I need a report filled out by you before the end of
this month. My Social Security Disability Insurance
Lawyer gave me a Physical Residual Function Capacity
Report for you to fill out for me. My Social Security
Hearing is March 9th, 2005 in downtown Portland.

I want to bad to be on my own again! The reason I want
to move to Astoria, Oregon once I get my SSDI, this is
because. I want to get as far from Portland where my
Ex lives. Plus I grew up on the Northern California
Coast. I love the Pacific Ocean. I'll love the smaller
town as Astoria to a lot! They Even have a
Scandinavian Festival every year in Astoria, since I
am Second Generation Norwegian in the USA, I feel like
I would fit in really well.

Sara My doctor replied;

Dear Kristi

I am sympathetic to your plight. I believe you hurt and have pain

But to some extent I agree with Dr Wilson. I think there are some psychological issues in your life.

I understand your desire for having SSI but the desire to have it cannot enter into the decision as to whether one qualifies for it.

I intentionally do not do SSI evaluations anymore because it created too much bitterness between my patients and myself. It is too hard to be a patient advocate and to try to apply the SSI guidelines fairly and impartially.

I am sorry I cannot be more help but for me it is a no win situation.

I do wish you the best

Sara

I am so Stressed more because of my Doctor and Very Depressed! I cannot ever think right. I am so sick with Pneumonia, and my doctor will Not see me after I was at OHSU Emergency February 7th, 2005. The doctors at OHSU told me to see my doctor three days after their treatment at the hospital. This never happened, even though I aske my doctor via Email twice what should I do!!

I don't feel like going on with life anymore. I know God isn't finished with me yet. I am so tired and no health or drive to do anything. I need Therapy again really soon!!!

I am Very Stressed, Depressed, Disabled and Hurt!!! I NEED to move from where I am living soon. Please Lord Jesus HELP me I pray this in Jesus Name Amen!

My doctor is NOT supporting me for my Social Security Disability Claim. :'(

February 21st, 2005

This is the Email I sent back to my Doctor Sara after she replied to mine;

Sara,

I am Depressed..... I am not happy either.. Whatever
about Dr. Wilson..

I am not in good health right now, I am still have Pneumonia.
I was suppose to see you when I was after OHSU
Emergency three days, but, I never heard from you!

These are the reason why I get Pneumonia;

I get Pneumonia Very easy due to my Birth Defect in my
Chest area Rib Cage that was Rebuilt. At the same
surgery, both my Lungs and Heart were operated on.

Individuals with Moderate to Severe Pectus Birth
Defects may experience shortness of breath (due to the
lung compression), exercise intolerance, chest pain
(due to the ribcage not being able to expand),
costochondrial pain (due to inflammation of the
costochondrial joint), arrhythmias, increased
asthmatic symptoms, susceptibility to inflammatory
illness in the lungs and Pneumonia.

I DON'T fake my Pain at all!!!!! One of the Reason
why I walk with a walker roll. This is because about
10 years past I was Ice Skate and broke my Knee Cap
and the doctors did not much to help this either. I
have pain in my Ribs a lot, this is because is rebuilt
in 1965. Doctors told my Parents and me the pain in
ribs is called Growing Pains. So, me and my Parents
thought okay. Now though, I still have Pain a lot of
my ribs. I am crying right now and cannot think right.

I am so tired of doctors and hospitals!! I spent
enough time in them....

So you cannot see me for my Pneumonia at all?! The
report I have is very small and you cannot help me
with this either?! Dr. Wilson is NOT to tell you about
me about my psychological issues, this because this in
NOT why seen him about my pain in spinal!! He is a Neurologist
doctor, NOT a Psychologist at all!

I am not bitter with you at all. I am just hurt as
all. I never would sue you. That was the room-mate
this, I did not know she sent you that, I am sorry.

I don't what live anymore. I am NOT liar about my
pain. Plus I am NOT drugs for pain Pills you give me.
A Orthopaedic Doctor told me I needed a Lawyer when my
fist MRI about my rupture disk at C5-C6. I still do
not know why he told me this to the day, believe me I
even asked him why. I have seen so many doctors in my
life, I am sick of everything..........

BTW, there is a lot to my conditions, I have tired to put them all here at Kristi Ann's Haven and might have forgot a few details, that is all. As far as my C5-C6 disk rupture in my neck. I remember now, that I was visiting my parents back around 1995 or 1996. My parents have a horse named Tilly, well, my dad and mother were leading her from a creek. My mother said get on the back of Tilly and we will lead you back to the house. I got on Tilly bare back and as we started to move, I fell off of her unto my right shoulder and neck on the ground. I believe that made my disk rupture worse in my neck.

Love Always, o/

KristiAnn
MsGuidedAngel
New Email
MsGuidedAngel1@yahoo.com

I don't remember my password to change it, sorry.

Re: I need Prayer Please #23665 02/26/05 03:18 PM
S
spinster Offline
S
oh my, guess if your not visibly handicap, folks dont think its serious, and that is just wrong! I feel for you. and have my prayers!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  embie, foreverchanged 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 191 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
Today's Birthdays
STEVO777
Latest Posts
Disciple Gear
Featured Photos
August
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17