Jesus answers prayer   prayer changes you
home | christian discussion forums | gallery | the.link newsletter | praise.cafe journals
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
I'm HEALED!! #15363 05/23/00 08:13 AM
proverbs31 Offline OP

Disciple
OP Offline

Disciple
Ever since I was young I've had a pain in my chest. It would feel like a hand was gripping my heart. It wasn't bad and we didn't have much money so I never went to the doctor. My mom thought it was Mitral Valve Prolaspe (which isn't serious, and there is really nothing you can do about it) since several people in my family have it.
Friday night the pain was really bad. I couldn't even stand. I set there and cried. Every now and then I would try to forget about it so I could praise God, but I would get light headed and have to set back down. After a while it calmed down enough to where I could stand up. Drew turned around and asked me what was wrong so told him. He told Jason. Jason told a One day volunteer and she told some guy. He called the first aid tent and they called EMS. (by the time they got there I felt 99.9% better) Everybody wanted to send me to the ER, but I didn't want to go. I knew that they couldn't help me; I just needed God's healing.
Then tonight, Steve asked those who had a sickness to come forward to be prayed over. So I went forward. As soon as everybody started praying for me it felt like the hand that was gripping my heart went away. I never realized that it had been hurting all the time and that I would only notice it when it got bad. Now it feels wonderful to breathe!!

Praise God!!
Kris

------------------
><> mosshillmoma <><

> mosshillmomma <
Re: I'm HEALED!! #15364 05/24/00 12:26 AM
NRefining Offline
That's awesome....it feels great huh? It brings your faith to a new level. Glad to hear it...now you have an awesome testimony! Glory to God!

~Alanna

------------------
"...It's all about you, all about you Jesus..."

Having done all to stand, stand therefore......
Re: I'm HEALED!! #15365 05/24/00 04:10 AM
E
Elizabeth Offline
E
That is awesome Proverbs!! It is great to hear of modern-day miracles! Thank you for sharing!

------------------
* Elizabeth *
health-net

* Elizabeth *
Re: I'm HEALED!! #15366 05/24/00 09:13 AM
W
whit-Dawg Offline

Disciple

Disciple
W
I'm really glad to hear that...

Now get back to work on that widdling stick.

innerdawg

------------------

Re: I'm HEALED!! #15367 05/28/00 08:10 AM
Allen Offline
Disciple
Disciple
That really is <FONT size="4"><FONT face="Impact"><FONT COLOR="Red">very</FONT c></FONT f></FONT s> cool Proverbs... thank you for telling us this great news. I didn't know this was something you have had so long. Do not let Satan try to convince you that you weren't healed... you, and we know different.

<FONT size="5"><FONT face="Georgia"><FONT COLOR="Red">God Rocks!!</FONT c></FONT f></FONT s>

------------------
Allen

- Allen [Linked Image]
- I don't need things, I need people - mb © 2002
Re: I'm HEALED!! #15368 06/01/00 12:37 AM
D
David Offline
Disciple
Disciple
D
That is GREAT Proverbs! You go Girl! God still performs miracles to this day!

------------------
- David
- http://www.truckwerks.com/

- David
- Consider the daffodil, and while you are doing that, I'll be over here going through your stuff.

Moderated by  foreverchanged, Steve 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 263 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
Today's Birthdays
E.L. Rivers
Latest Posts
Disciple Gear
Featured Photos
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20