Son: "Why?"
Father: "So you could put some money in a bank and earn
interest."
Son: "Why?"
Father: "So that when you're old you can use the money in your
account...and you would never have to work again."
Son: "I'm not working now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A young man was sitting in class when the professor asked him if he knew what the Roe vs. Wade decision was. He sat quietly, pondering this profound question.

Finally, after giving it a lot of thought, he sighed and said, "I think this was the decision George Washington made prior to crossing the Delaware

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two blondes were talking over coffee one morning
about men. Susan said, "I can't understand why men are so afraid of commitment."

Debbie replied, "Tell me about it! I dated one guy for a year and a half, and I finally had to give him an ultimatum.

"What did you say?" Susan asked "I just told him, 'Look, either you tell me your last name, or it's over!'"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the height of a political corruption trial, the prosecuting attorney attacked a witness. "Isn't it true," he bellowed, "that you accepted five thousand dollars to compromise this case?"

The witness stared out the window, as though he hadn't heard the question.

"Isn't it true that you accepted five thousand dollars to compromise this case?" the lawyer repeated.

The witness still did not respond. Finally, the judge leaned over and said, "Sir, please answer the question.

"Oh," the startled witness said, "I thought he was talking to you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joan Crawfords long lost daughter...

http://www.jillsjokeline.com/jcmj.shtml

"I'm part of the fellowship of the unashamed. I have the Holy Spirit power. The die has been cast. I have stepped over the line. The decision has been made - I'm a disciple of HIS.
www.Real-Men.net